Factory reprograming

Show us what you got going, or what you are pimpin.
4 posts • Page 1 of 1

Factory reprograming

Postby jollyroger » Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:38 pm

Since I have farm license plates I was wondering if anyone knew if I can have Dodge reprogram my truck for a factory egr and DPF delete.
This for the questions that don't have any answers the midnight glancers and the topless dancers the gand of freaks cars packed with speakers the g's with the 40's and the chicks with beepers.......
jollyroger
Old Skool Zombie
Old Skool Zombie

Re: Factory reprograming

Postby Crazy5 » Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:22 pm

I have no idea, but I bet that you could download the factory program for that config off the web somewhere if the stealership won't do it. I bet it wouldn't be too hard to find somebody who has whatever gizmo you need to re-flash it.
Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish...and feed yourself. He's a grown man. And fishing's not that hard.
Crazy5
Rock Zombie Outlaw
Rock Zombie Outlaw

Re: Factory reprograming

Postby YeeP » Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:29 pm

I know that the diesel trucks of the early OBDII years, like mine, have a different style pcm hook up. If yours is standard,there are many USB hook ups for that, and program/apps to play games with. I'll look around for you
YeeP
Rock Zombie Outlaw
Rock Zombie Outlaw

Factory reprograming

Postby joshp xj » Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:07 pm

Will some of the tuners do it?
Efi live?
Smarty?
I doubt the dealership can do it. It's all vin based and we can usually only put in the latest calibration.
joshp xj
Rock Zombie Outlaw
Rock Zombie Outlaw

4 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to Builds/Rides